Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Fees and Deposits:
- We require a credit card number, and deposit of $150, to hold your appointment.
- Cancellation must be made at least 1 full business day prior to scheduled appointment in order to be refunded 95% of your deposit. Any other cancellations will not be refunded.
- In the event of an emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may, at the owners’ discretion, be applied to future services.
- Jobs for which Vero Beach Electrical provides an estimate or proposal require a 50% deposit prior to our beginning work.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Given the demand for our services, electricians do not create client invoices. An invoice will be sent to you within 5 business days indicating the total cost for your service.
- Payments will be made with the credit card on file. You will be sent an email letting you know the invoice balance charged to your card as well as a credit card receipt (in the same amount) and a copy of your detailed, paid invoice.
Vero Beach Electrical is committed to providing a secure site without undue concern over security or privacy. This privacy statement is to help you understand our practices regarding any personal information that you obtain in the course of providing electrical services.
We respect the privacy of our customers and we do not sell or rent to any third party any personally identifiable information you provide to us. Vero Beach Electrical does not store any transactionable credit card information. All financial transactions are processed by a secure, third-party financial services company that provides transaction processing for companies such as Amazon, Instacart and Shopify. For more information, please contact our office.